Organic Cellulite Spritz ~ Grapefruit & Coconut Oil
An easy to make cellulite fighter that's literally packed full of skin smoothing, tightening and brightening benefits ~ all from just 2 ingredients!
Grapefruit essential oil is loaded with Vitamin C and Monoterpenes, both a have a stimulating effect and inhibit accumulation of toxins from liver and kidneys.
Apply topically to challenging areas or, add a few drops of Grapefruit EO to your water and enjoy these benefits!
____________________________________
1. Detoxifies and reduces toxins in the body thereby reducing the chance of more fat forming.
2. Helps to metabolize sugar.
3. Helps to improve blood circulation.
4. Burns excess fat efficiently.
5. Helps increase collagen that firms up your skin.
6. Reduces fluid retention which also contributes to cellulite build up.
So Easy to Make!
You'll need a 4 oz. glass spray bottle {HERE}, it works perfectly! And, organic Fractionated Coconut Oil {HERE}, although...other light carrier oils such as almond oil and avocado work well too.
Add one 15ml bottle of PURE Grapefruit essential oil and top it off with the FCO.
After each shower or bath, pat yourself dry. Before you moisturize, spritz your problem areas, massaging in completely, then moisturize.
Get ready for a happy surprise...not only will Grapefruit EO help you battle the bumpy parts, the aromatherapy benefits will brighten the task!






7 Comments:
You used the entire bottle of grapefruit?
I did! You can choose to use less if you like :))
I was just about to go online and look for a cellulite fighter since I will be traveling to Cancun in the near future. Then I told myself to check your site first and here it is!! Thank you so much for all your posts. They are so great, and help enjoy EO's to the fullest :)
Is there a difference between grapefruit EO and PINK grapefruit EO?
Thank you so much, much to love about the EO Life :)) Have a great holiday!
I've only ever used Grapefruit EO, have you found a PINK Grapefruit EO?
You can also order the unscented lotion from doTERRA and add either grapefruit or slim and sassy to it. I usually just squirt out the lotion and add which ever oil I am choosing for the day. It is a great way to help reach the "magic #" of 25 drops of slim and sassy. Just put about 12 or so and then you only need to do 13 more in a shot glass with water (not all at once, break it up throughout the day). My daughter will add serenity or balance to a bit of the lotion for her eczema.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home