Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Athlete's Kit w/ Birch ~ 6 Essential Oil Blends


This is a custom Athlete's Kit for the extreme athletes AKA - marathon runners, triathletes, climbers AKA - crazy persons!  With the addition of Birch EO now available from Spark Naturals (thank you SN!!) your extreme blends will pack a powerful pain relieving punch!

I shared a photo of the kit I created for a friend on FB and many of you requested that I share the blends, so here you go!


  
Please note!  The following blends are potent, they have very little dilution so adjust according to YOUR needs. 




Wear & Tear Muscle Repair #1
{1/8 oz. roller bottle}

20 drops Birch
20 drops Marjoram
20 drops White Fir
10 drops Frankincense

Fill the remainder of bottle with carrier oil.

Apply as needed.  Layer with *Driver Blend.

*The Driver Blend is used to push the previously applied EO blend even deeper into affected areas.


Driver Blend #2
{1/8 oz. roller bottle}

100 drops DIY Aroma Touch
10 drops Frankincense
20 drops Fractionated Coconut Oil




Muscle Spasm Blend
{1/8 oz. roller bottle}

40 drops Basil
30 drops Lemongrass
30 drops Marjoram
30 drops Fractionated Coconut Oil

Apply immediately and, as needed to cramping muscles.


 Blisters
{1/8 oz. roller bottle}


40 drops Lavender
30 drops Melaleuca
30 drops Fractionated Coconut Oil


Apply as needed.


Breathe EZ
{1/8 oz. roller bottle}

100 drops Respire
10 drops Frankincense
20 drops Fractionated Coconut Oil

Apply to chest to open up airways as needed.


Focus!
{5/8 dram bottle}

30 drops Peppermint
15 drops Wild Orange


Open and inhale as needed.


Crazy kid...


To your Health!


Enjoy 10% off every Spark Naturals order with this code:  campwander





17 Comments:

At March 12, 2013 at 9:06 AM , Blogger The Rebel said...

AWESOME BLENDS!
I also make blends for my 2 teenage boys who are both into track, cross country, and basketball. They thought I was nuts until I massaged their legs after running one day......now they want a leg massage with my homemade blends everyday after practice!

BTW.....LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog......and your sis Jillee's too!!! U LIL GALS ROCK MY WORLD!

 
At March 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What would you use for general leg pain or cramps? My kids sometimes say his lega hurt and doesn't want to walk.

 
At March 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Akprestons said...

what about athletes foot ? what would you recommend for that?

 
At March 12, 2013 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you my kindred spirit...the Rebel :))

 
At March 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

If your sons leg is cramping, mix 2 drops each of Basil, Lemongrass, Marjoram with 8 drops Fractionatied Coconut Oil and massage his legs towards the heart. If they're achy like growing pains...blend equal part Lavender and Peppermint with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage in always towards the heart.

 
At March 12, 2013 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Equal parts Lavender, Melaleuca, Thyme and Fractionated Coconut Oil in a roller bottle. Apply 3x daily for a week.

 
At March 12, 2013 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Mary brewer said...

Great blends! Had no idea I could blend like that! Thank you! You are so helpful and they work!!

 
At March 13, 2013 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Akprestons said...

thanks!

 
At July 24, 2013 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Niki Hampton said...

How about Runner's Toenails? They cannot be healed, but often don't fall off until the new one grows out enough. I get them on my right foot (believe I am underpronating), but one is taking forever to run it's course.

 
At July 24, 2013 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Amy said...

LOVE the picture. My hubs pole vaults (and coaches pole vaulting) so these blends will come in handy - IF I can convince him to let me try them on him. His dad is an MD, so he's big into traditional medicine.

 
At July 25, 2013 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Dzeldaz said...

Rebecca, I love Dream! It works for my husband as well. Please pardon me if I missed it, but how is it made? Thank you so much.

 
At July 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

My first instinct is to tell you to try Frankincense, Lavender and Melaleuca. Basically, the All Purpose Healing Stick ~ the Witch Hazel could be beneficial too!

http://campwander.blogspot.com/2013/06/all-purpose-healing-stick.html

 
At August 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to say thank you for recommending Birch to us for pain. I got some recently from Spark Naturals (Shhhh, don't tell my doTERRA upline...lmao). 7 years ago (a month before my wedding, no less) I was in a motorcycle accident (a large Florida bobcat ran out of the woods and right into our path). I was thrown over 300ft at 60 MPH (THANK GOD I had gear and a helmet on or I would have been DEAD). I injured my right hand, elbow, and upper back (shoulder area). I had road rash but that healed quickly and left no scar. But DAILY since the accident, my right forearm, elbow, and my upper back just ACHE...like I've been out in a wet cold too long or like I have the flu. It's a horrible, deep pain. My muscles also twitch a little uncontrollably as I try to sit and rest. Frustrating...embarrassing...I just HATE it! I turned to Doctors and found no relief. Then to massage and chiro...still nothing. Then I found Essential oils (Wintergreen, Frankincense, Deep Blue) . Those helped take the edge off and made the pain tolerable but there was still a deep pain nothing seemed to touch...like a smoldering bog fire that just won't let the firemen put it out (Can you tell we are a firefighter family...lol). I saw your posts on your Facebook about Birch.. I KNEW I needed to try it. Spark Naturals had 7 left when I ordered...glad I acted quickly!
I got this Oil Yesterday and I want to say, through tears of joy, THANK YOU! For the FIRST TIME in 7 years...I am PAIN FREE! I used just one drop with one drop Frankincense and a dab of Raw Shea and FCO (lotion I make for my ashy,dry, fair, sensitive legs). Literally within about 3 minutes, My pain was gone. And, That lasted HOURS. I reapplied before bed and was not even a little sore when I woke this morning (a FIRST)!
I don't know why it works or how it works...but I know it's natural, it's SAFE, it works, and I will continue to use it! From the bottoms of my feet to the tippy top of my head...THANK YOU for doing what you do! Your stories and suggestions change LIVES! And I'm glad that even as a doTERRA user, I can come here and know I'm welcome, safe, and getting great, solid advice! Love you, love your blog, love your HEART! XOXO!

 
At September 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Gail D. said...

I have been using coconut oil for a while...what does fractionated mean? Thanks, Gail D.

 
At September 8, 2013 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Gail, fractionated coconut oil has had the fat spun out of it so it remains in a liquid state, great as a carrier oil :)

 
At November 25, 2013 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Where do you obtain/purchase the black/gray foam that you use to nest 5 ml bottles in the pocket kits that you make? Love your ideas. Making custom kits for my kids and their loved ones for christmas. Thank you for your intuition and great ideas. Keep 'em come'in! Healthy in Seattle. m

 
At November 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

You can buy the tins with the foam inserts here: http://www.sparknaturals.com/product-category/accessories/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home