Essential Oil Giveaway! Lavender, Lemon & Peppermint
Essential Oils Giveaway!
Okay, listen up...it's time to spread the love again. The response to the last giveaway of doTERRA Introductory Kits was AHmazing, soooo let's do it again!
For those of you who entered last the last giveaway...feel free to enter again!
FYI: doTERRA isn't paying me a thing, this giveaway comes from my little Camp Wanderin heart.
I'm giving away {2} doTERRA Introductory Kits!
Each kit contains (3) 5ml bottles each of:
Each kit contains (3) 5ml bottles each of:
Remember this: when in doubt, use Lavender!
Lemon is nature's all purpose cleanser and detoxifier.
Peppermint relieves and refreshes.
Giveaway Requirements!
1. Leave a comment and share why you're interested in using essential oils. Sharing comments helps everybody!
2. Send an email to rebecca@campwander.com to officially enter the giveaway. Just say hello! I'll need your email address to contact you if you're a winner!
3. LIKE Camp Wander on Facebook There's always a lot going on there too, take a look :)
The Giveaway will end Wednesday, August 15th @ noon MST.
Good Luck & Good Health!

.jpg)



.jpg)



324 Comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 324 of 324-
At
July 30, 2012 at 6:53 PM ,
Susan said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM ,
Mrs.Kochie said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM ,
Jane said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM ,
michelle said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 9:07 PM ,
Sara said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 10:12 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
July 30, 2012 at 11:38 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 12:23 AM ,
TNA said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 8:33 AM ,
Dana Whited Fulton said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 9:52 AM ,
Pamela Henry said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 10:52 AM ,
A New Creation said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 12:03 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 4:35 PM ,
Pat Hessler said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 5:26 PM ,
Tanya C said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 6:10 PM ,
Bev R said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 7:23 PM ,
Jenny said...
-
-
At
July 31, 2012 at 10:17 PM ,
Cassie Jones said...
-
-
At
August 1, 2012 at 5:52 AM ,
Beth B. said...
-
-
At
August 1, 2012 at 5:50 PM ,
Rebecca said...
-
-
At
August 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM ,
Rebecca said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM ,
Abigail Slade said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM ,
Carrie said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM ,
rrogers said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:27 PM ,
Lisa said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM ,
denise said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:11 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:18 PM ,
Marcie said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM ,
Marcie said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM ,
Jody said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:38 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM ,
Prairiecactus said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 3:43 PM ,
Suzie G said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 4:10 PM ,
Amanda said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 5:13 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 5:18 PM ,
TWG said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM ,
Nanoo said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 6:17 PM ,
Mary said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 7:08 PM ,
Barbara said...
-
-
At
August 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 4:25 AM ,
GailsPlace said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 7:35 AM ,
Helen Anderson said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM ,
motorcyclegrandmama said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 10:18 AM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM ,
Karen said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 9:14 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 7:00 AM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 7:21 AM ,
Haley Bird said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 7:46 AM ,
mrsbwalston said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM ,
3swimgirlMom said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 1:01 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM ,
lesley said...
-
-
At
August 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM ,
randee said...
-
-
At
August 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM ,
Fiona said...
-
-
At
August 11, 2012 at 4:35 PM ,
Debbie said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 3:27 AM ,
EjMc325 said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 5:48 AM ,
nsbmom said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM ,
Jody said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 6:27 AM ,
Colleen said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 6:56 AM ,
Nanoo said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:05 AM ,
Robin Sumner said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:12 AM ,
randee said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:24 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:30 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:43 AM ,
Christine said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 10:22 AM ,
Leo and Christy Marez said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 10:29 AM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 11:53 AM ,
Tara said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM ,
lej619 said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 11:13 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM ,
Pamela Henry said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 12:40 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 4:58 AM ,
glomo3 said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 6:02 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 6:58 AM ,
tammys said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 7:03 AM ,
Annette said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 7:05 AM ,
Annette said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 9:35 AM ,
MikeEchoGolf said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 9:46 AM ,
Maggie's Ma said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM ,
dirtdauber said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM ,
Peekab0047 said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 3:06 PM ,
Leslie said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM ,
Chris said...
-
-
At
August 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM ,
Anna Banana said...
-
-
At
August 14, 2012 at 12:04 AM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
August 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM ,
A Little Bit of Everything said...
-
-
At
August 14, 2012 at 8:07 PM ,
Sandi said...
-
-
At
August 15, 2012 at 6:14 AM ,
PS_Nell said...
-
-
At
August 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM ,
Mrs. Schaefer said...
-
-
At
August 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM ,
di said...
-
-
At
August 21, 2012 at 5:14 AM ,
ihavewebfeet said...
-
-
At
August 21, 2012 at 10:39 AM ,
MamaCha said...
-
-
At
August 23, 2012 at 11:47 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
November 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
November 17, 2012 at 8:56 AM ,
Susan said...
-
-
At
January 4, 2013 at 5:58 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
January 4, 2013 at 8:00 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
January 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
January 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM ,
t j said...
-
-
At
January 18, 2013 at 9:55 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
January 20, 2013 at 12:14 AM ,
Cherry Trees Holiday Flats said...
-
-
At
January 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
March 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM ,
horsejumpingmom said...
-
-
At
April 15, 2013 at 9:34 AM ,
Alisha said...
-
-
At
April 28, 2013 at 12:24 PM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
May 15, 2013 at 7:47 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
May 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM ,
J&J's mommy said...
-
-
At
May 24, 2013 at 9:14 PM ,
bev said...
-
-
At
June 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM ,
Unknown said...
-
-
At
June 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM ,
RebeccaLovesJESUS said...
-
-
At
June 10, 2013 at 1:05 AM ,
MommaK said...
-
-
At
July 16, 2013 at 7:20 AM ,
Anonymous said...
-
-
At
November 21, 2013 at 4:01 AM ,
Unknown said...
-
«Oldest ‹Older 201 – 324 of 324
I was always a just grab something off the shelf kind of person, but have just recently started to clean my house with less harmful chemicals and I have been feeling better about my "footprint" in this world and am having a more natural attitude toward many things. Would love to try essential oils and make my own fresheners and cleansers etc. However, where I live we don't have any natural food or health places that stock them. This would give me a good start!
I would so love to try essential oils but honestly did not know where to shop for them! There are many DIY projects that I would use them for including a floor cleaner and sugar scrub.
I would like to try essential oils because I have heard so many wonderful things lately about them! I've always loved lavender and hadn't realized all the different uses. I am trying to get away from using all the chemicals that are out there and get back to using all natural products.
I am learning to go green with my household supplies and beauty supplies so I can teach my Girl Scout troop ways they can also. Teaching them different ideas on using essential oils is a great star as well as making our room smell better after we clean.
Hi there, I just discovered your blog through Pinterest. Love it! I love essential oils for their great scents and healing properties. I'm trying to start making more diy home and beauty products instead of buying commercial ones to save money and go more natural, and essential oils would be great in lots of homemade products. (liked you on Facebook, too!) :)
My daughter and I have been experimenting with diy beauty products this summer. These would be and excellent addition to our list of ingredients! We already use tea tree oil for eczema. I really enjoy the sharing of ideas from you and your sister!
My name is Norma (Tish) , I am trilled to participate in your giveaway, I am not experience in essential oils but I am looking forward to learn more about them.
I am a believer, I just came across the Lavender oil, I had been eaten by mosquitos on my afternoon walk ( on the trail next to the Jordan River Lehi UT), my daughter shared some of her lavender oil and applied it to the insect bites, the results were amazing!
I also rub it on my wrist and smelled it, that night I slept as a baby.
Then the inevitable happened, my daughter claimed it back.
I would love to have my own.
I recently found that boiling water and adding several drops of tea tree oil produced vapors, that when inhaled, cured my head cold/ sinus infection in one day! It was amazing...
I have been following your blog this summer and have enjoyed you and the blog immensely! I feel like we could be friends. I have dabbled in essential oils for a number of years and have been wanting to dive into the deep end. This giveaway would be the perfect way to do it right. Please consider me for the drawing. Pretty please? =)
Thank you for doing another giveaway!! Am just starting with the essential oils, and will definitely be using them to freshen my classroom this year!
I would love to win this because I just recently got married and I want to start our family off right - and that's by finding ways to save money. One of the ways I've already started is by making my own homemade laundry detergent, which I've fallen in love with. To go with that, we are putting up a clothesline in the backyard to conserve energy. So the next step is to try a homemade fabric softener. A lot of the recipes call for essential oils for fragrance. I've never used essential oils and quite frankly don't even know where to buy them locally. I'd love to win this set, try them out, and perhaps even fall in love with them too! :)
I recently found out that I was allergic to anything antibacterial and would love to win and learn more about these oils. Your ideas have been so helpful, thank you!
I am going to try these even if I don't win! ( I am already a facebook fan)
I would love to win this giveaway because slowly but surely I am turning our house into a natural living home.
This is awesome. I was especially interested in your blog on pet remedies. We have 3 dogs and 4 cats, so non-toxic remedies would be great.
Rebecca...
I have an adult daughter (age 24) who would benefit from the asthma relief. Would you please tell me what "recipe" would be good to use?
Also, I am VERY new to using essential oils, so I am clueless about what's good for what, recipes, how-tos, etc... Could you please tell me where I could find a really great comprehensive list of ALL oils and what each is good for? (for humans and for animals)
Thanks so much!
I love using anything that is more natural for my family. I even use Oil of oregano on the bottom of my kids feet when they have sinus problems and I put it behind their ears when they have an earach. I love lavender as a hand sanitizer. I also use them in my cleaning sprays. Better for my family and better for the earth! Got to love that! :)
Have recently started making my own cleaning products, and currently use lavender oil in my household cleaning spray -- I love how it makes my home feel & smell. I am VERY interested in expanding my essential oil experience. Thanks for a great giveaway!!
Jenny, the reference book I use is called Modern Essentials, A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils. It's excellent and specifically references doTERRA's CPTG oils. If you email your address, I'll send you a pocket reference guide that's really helpful!
rebecca@campwander.com
Hi Andrea, I can help you...no matter if we're in different states! You can go to my doTERRA page or email me with any questions!
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/rebeccaschiffhauer/ or...
rebecca@campwander.com
I am interested in anything that keeps us (my family, friends and the general public) from using harmful chemicals that don't even work! I love that Tea Tree oil cured my (eww gross information) small toe nail fungus issue and that rosemary makes my house smell all nice and clean!!
This is a wonderful giveaway! Essential oils are great for so many things! My daughter uses peppermint for headaches and I want to try them for my ..ugh..hot flashes!
I'm interested in essential oils so I can make the great things you've shared on your amazing blog :)
I am trying to learn how to make my own healthier products for my home nd family. Everything comes back to EO! This would be a great start!
I would love to try essential oils because of all of your posts that include them in the recipes. I have never used them and am so excited to start!
I'm a Massage Therapy student and I'm greatly interested in adding essential oils to my lotions and oils to use as aromatherapy. I've been finding soo many recipes to use essential oils in and I can't wait to build up a collection and replace some of my chemical laden products.
I am interested in learning more about essential oils because I have a brain injury and have been in progress of a lifestyle change to reduce the chemicals and medications that go into my home, my garden, my food, my body and ultimately my brain.
My friend introduced me to lavender which I use to help me go to sleep and reduce the amount of medicine I have to take to relax and get to sleep.
I want to know MORE! I love that the earth gives so much. Wish I had known this before I was 45 :)
Love your blog & your sisters blog too!
Liked on FB :-) have started with tea tree oil, really looking forward to trying more. Trying to find healthier, more natural ways to handle cleaning, illnesses, etc.
Thanks so much for another great giveaway Rebecca! Like we talked about already, I definitely want to make the peppermint spider & insect repellant for our home, along w/ other cleaners I've seen around. I think it is so amazing how you can use EO's for SO many different things!! Being able to use them instead or medicines that can be harmful to our bodies...wonderful!! I'm learning so much about them and they just keep sounding better & better!! If I was to win this great package, this would be a huge help to me & my family! Thanks for the opportunity!!
i like to use the oils in the cleaning products i make myself. thank you for another chance to win.
marcie
Iatexstars@yahoo.com
i already like yor on fb
I'm new to essential oils but have begun making my own body scrubs and other beauty products. Would love to try these. Already following you on Facebook.
I've tried lavendar and tea tree oils and I am interested in learning more and trying other oils. So interesting.
I use it to create nice room sprays, I add it to cleaning water to leave a clean scent, I wipe down my bathroom with lavender and tea tree oil in warm water...freshness and germ free! I mix it with olive oil and sugars (brown or white) for a scrub, I make these for gifts too. Use them for headaches and for scrapes and my sons use them to help keep their feet smelling fresh....I also make a linen spray to keep sheets and pillows smelling fresh. I add it to my hair conditioner and mix it really well.
I'm following you on Facebook and Pinterest. I love essential oils for lots of different uses, but haven't tried this particular brand yet.
I love essential oils! I have never tried doterra oils before!!
I have tried Lavender essential oil in a hot bath with Epsom salts to chase away the aches and pains, but have wanted to try other oils and to make your healing salve and Jillee's body butter as I have extremely dry skin and psoriasis and am trying to find more natural treatments for both.
I will say it again..........nothing like lavender and vanilla in your sheets. I have used it for years. I did check out the doTerra website and I think they have an outstanding product. I have been using Tea Tree oil for years for my scalp and skin health. I put it in my body wash and shampoo. I also love eucalyptus for colds and it works so good. I am trying to get my sister to use essential oils for daily living. I would love to win the giveaway so I could give it to my sister to get her started and I have put in an order with doTerra already for some citronella!!!
I've ordered my first set of essential oils. Can hardly wait until they arrive!
Just found your blog! Excited to start following it on fb, been following Jillee (who has made house cleaning fun again!!) and love, love trying all of the new homemade stuff. Just made scrubs and exfoliating recipes last week and I am hooked! But i still need the essential oils. I have only used lavender, which I love and now have a lavender plant. (started baking with it this year!) I am looking for essential oils and a great place to buy them - coconut oil too!
Would love to try the "real" stuff. Thank you for the opportunity to win a kit.
I would love to try essential oils with my Autistic son. We have tried many things to calm and/or motivate him. This sounds like it could be the answer.
Following you on Facebook has really helped me learn about essential oils. I still get confused about which ones can be applied directly to your skin, and which ones need to be mixed with other things? And what other things do you mix them with? Which essential oil is best for arthritis? Thanks for another giveaway!
I'm just discovering how much you can do with essential oils and have a whole bunch of things to try, but sadly lack the actual oils in which to try them. This giveaway is a great chance for me to get my hands on some and get busy experimenting!
I love these oils. I only have the tea tree. Iol but would love to win these! I already follow you on Facebook.
I have been considering EO's for a little while now and this would be perfect for skeptical mind to try! I have been reading your blog for months and you make EO's seem the best thing since sliced bread and, not to mention fun and easy to use. In 1998, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and though I have most of my symptoms controlled now with Cymbalta, I have occasional flares. A friend of mine, who also has fibromyalgia, recently started using Peppermint EO to aleviate her flares and has received excellent results. This try-out kit would be perfect for me to experiment and see how they would affect me. Thank you continued blogs as they have given me many hours of enjoyment and insights into the world of EO's
I use Lavender in everything, and I do mean everything; vinegar and eo rinse for clothes, just about every homemade product I make I use lavender in. Peppermint became a lifesaver for my in hubby's car. Since he bought the car LAST YEAR I cannot be a passenger in it, I get terribly ill from the smell. We can't figure out what it is but even my kids notice it (they don't get sick though). I put some Peppermint EO on little cotton circles and stash them around the car. Now I don't get sick and never notice the weird smell!
I'm very concerned about toxic overload from "conventional" products. Lavender is a good mosquito repellent and I love the smell.
I went to my gastro Dr with more complaints of the meds he has me on for acid re-flux,and this time he gave me a sample pack of peppermint oil capsules.My only complaint now, is that I wish Id known about this 6 scripts ago! I secretly laugh at my peppermint burps......and Camp Wander rocks!
These 3 'flavors' look like a good place to start. Very generous of you (=
I LOVE essential oils! I have not used this brand before. I use them in cleaning and freshening our home. I get migraines very easily from commercial cleaners. So I have gone to more health friendly options. Essential oils are perfect for that!
I would love to try them because I have heard of their many uses. I am trying to switch our household over to all natural products for my two little babies.
Peppermint and lavender took care of a blinding headache that I had a few weeks ago IN A MATTER OF MINUTES! My head hurt so badly that I was barely able to function, but I had seen one of your posts about essential oils. I decided to try them because nothing else worked. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I love EO's! I have been dabbling in making homemade soap the last year and love using essential oils in them! I can't tell you how many people have said what a difference it has made to their skin!
Hi Rebecca, I have been wanting to try doTerra essential oils since I have been reading such rave reviews from those who use them (including your sisters). I have almost finished my stash of Lavender and have not yet tried using Peppermint or Lemon. I make all my own cleaning supplies and have even started on a few personal wellness/beauty recipes like your Sugar Hand Scrub that I love, love, love!! It would be great to add some doTerra oils and see the difference first hand. I had no idea EO could be used for so many things. Thank you for all your great tips and tricks from a fellow Wanderer at heart.
Great giveaway! Learning more about EO!
Ever since your sister's site and Pinterest boards led me to your site, I've been wanting to try your recipes which call for EO. Winning would be a great introduction to using the oils.
I have started to use tea tree oil and coconut oil for skin and nails and have noticed a difference would love to try other oils.
I was given a lavender patch before I had surgery to relax me and it worked so good. I am very interested in learning more about essential oils.
I love lavender and lemon so much! Our family has difficult skin and I want to start using essential oils with more confidence.
Oh my! Thank you for the opportunity to win these oils. I have a disk in my neck that comes out of allignment and is extremely painful. My chiropractor told me a couple of weeks ago that essential oils work very well for my problem. I have learned from my research that peppermint is also very healing. My neck pain also causes me much stress which the lemon and lavender would be wonderful for.
I am new to world of essential oils, but love anything and that I can make myself. Thought of creating my own scents is very appealing, can't wait to get started!
I really want to try some of the DIY things on your blog and Pinterest and need oils to do it!!! Thanks for doing these great giveaways!
Making homemade spa treatments like body scrubs for Christmas presents, would love to try these! Already following you. Thanks for a great giveaway.
I've started adding tea tree oil to my dog shampoo to soothe his irritated skin. Works great!
Something about Sundays make me want to win. LOL.......Thanks for the chance. hope your Sunday is a great one.
I was just reading more about essential oils this morning. We need to get rid of some spiders. I was reading that lemon is good for that. Think I'm going to try it!
THe only oil have used is lavender and love it. I already follow you on Facebook and love your recipes and hints.
Hoping the third time is the charm!! :) I would love to win this set of doTerra essential oils. I have read about so many ways to incorporate EO's into our home. I'm ready to give it a try! Thanks for the opportunity! P.S. I like you on Facebook.
I'm hoping that the third time is the Charm :) I would love to win this set of doTerra Essential Oils. I have seen so much information on how to incorporate EO's into our home. I am anxious to get started! P.S. I "like" you on Facebook
i would LOVE to try this pack of essential oils. I have read so many good reviews of this oil, and a link from your sisters blog ;)I believe ALL natural is way better than pharmacuticals anyday!
Currently I have Tea Tree, Lavender and Grapefuit. I'd love to expand to more EOs and clean out all the toxic chemicals in my house. I've been "looking" at EOs for a long time and am working on taking the steps necessary to start using them all the time. I want my family to be healthy and happy in a natural way, rather than a chemical way. We have a lot of cancer history in my family, I've lost too many people to it and really think it's linked to all the chemicals in food, cleaners etc. I want to live naturally and take care of my family's health without chemicals!
I am interested in winning because I would love to see if it would help mine and my sons allergies after reading the post. And also because I have just started using lavender would love to try the other oils. Thank you again for a chance to win.
Listened to the webinar on Saturday, very useful information. Thanks to your information and inspiration, I am ready to start using essential oils!
thanks again for another wonderful giveaway rebecca!! would be thrilled to win this set for my asthma & allergies, my husbands stomach problems & as a general healer for my families ailments. plus a few other things i've seen eo's used for around the home. love your generous camp wonderin' heart!! have a blessed day!! :)
I am looking to revamp our medicine cabinet and I need to add to my essential oil supply. doTerra oils have been recommended by many of the blogs I follow.
HI i would love to win a sample pack.I have been wanting to try some for a while now. hoping they would help me with my health. thanks for sharing
I'm interested in using a mixture of these three for a natural allergy remedy.
I just got some tangerine and neroli to add to my skin care routine. Neroli is high in Vitamin A so I mix in my skin cream for an awesome sent with great anti aging benefits. Rosemary is one of my favorite go tos, so fresh and herbaceous. I just love it.
Love your blog ( check it daily) & would love to win this great giveaway!
Just starting to learn about the wonderful world of essential oils. I have really enjoyed your blog and learned so much. Can't wait to learn more. I have tried tea tree oil, but really want to branch out and try some others. Thank you to you for your willingness to share your experiences and knowledge with the rest of the world--you have already made a difference in my and my family's lives.
I am really interested in giving essentials a try. I've heard a lot of good things about them.
WOWZERS! Just what I was looking for. I was looking into making my own home spa stuff for christmas presents and wanting some oils to sent them. This would be a GREAT start to a new way of life
I've just started getting into EO's. I feel better knowing what is going in and on my body. The chemicals they use to create those "great smelling" products are so harmful!
I would like to try the essential oils on my son who has allergiers all year long, and my husband who has back problems.
THank you.
I am interested in trying them. I have had stomach problems for years with no relief. I'm hoping the essential oils will help.
I am interested in trying essential oils. I have stomach problems and would love to see if these oils could help.
I have been considering so many of your ideas, but have not yet gone on the great Essential Oil search to put them into action. Seriously considering the purchase of the On Guard EO you mentioned in an earlier post. Sounds like just what I need!!! :D
I am wanting to make more of our Christmas gifts and many of my pinterst pins require essential oils. Cute stuff!
I tried entering this but my computer froze so will try again - sorry if it shows more than once. I have been following your post on Pinterest and would like to enter your drawing. I think your sister pinned that you were giving away 3 essential oils. Then I saw somesay the contest had ended.
I would love to try some good quality essential oils.
I love essential oils! I'm just getting started in making so many things at home that could defninitely use some "smell good" to liven them up! Once I've been making them awhile, maybe I'll have saved enough to BUY some oils, but I'd love to have some to try, makes it easier to blog & repin it when you've tried ALL of the variations!
http://momofthreethatsme.tumblr.com/
Well, I'm donfused This post is dated Sunday August 12 but it ends in July? Oh well, here's my comment :) I also send you an email and followed you on f/b. I'm getting really sensitive to chemicals and their odors -- so I'm always looking for new things to try.
I love using essential oils for so many reasons, mainly the health benefits.
I've been wanting to try out all these homemade cleaning ideas with the essential oils, but don't know where to buy them. Until I found your blog! I'd love to win them, but if I don't, I'll definitely purchase them based on your raves :)
Heya, Well I have stomach problems and my stomach is very sensitive to tablets and capsules. I love helping people whom are ill in every way besides from the pharmacy. There are two other people who live with me. One whom is my boyfriend who was a former addict and another who loves only medicine that comes in a plastic bottle (and rattles when you shake it). I have been reading many of the healing properties that you have been posting on pinterest and I absolutely want to share the features and healing benefits with not only my boyfriend and roommate but with friends and family. Tablets and capsules to me cost to much for my budget and cause harm! I know that Lavendar, Lemon, and Peppermint only brings healing and happiness and for others around me a learning experience and a chance to pass it on.
My mother has always stressed using natural products, vitamins, etc. I've just never explored this myself. I am now starting to explore, research, etc. the benefits of a natural lifestyle. I would love to start this process by experimenting with EO. I have lavender, but haven't even started to delve into the many uses for this product. So exciting!!
I would love to try the essential oils. I have heard everything good about the doTERRA oils. I haven't been able to try them as money is very tight right now. But one day I will learn of them firsthand. Wonderful giveaway!
Sandi
I would like to try these essential oils to use as I continue to make more homemade products. (However, I will not bore you with details since I thought I wrote a very nice, comprehensive post on your last give away and I did not win!) I do enjoy your blog and find your "recipes" helpful.
I stumbled upon something called Miracle Oil a few years ago and it introduced me to the magical world of essential oils. This mixture is a staple in our household because we are all extremely accident prone and always needs some wound treatment :)I'm always trying to learn more!
I love using eo in DIY cleaning products
I'd like to enter the essential oils give-away!
Have been wanting to experiment with them, but didn't know what to buy or who had the best stuff. Just yesterday, a friend sent me to the doTerra website. I think it may be fate that led me to find your website this morning (a link from One Good Thing by Jillee) and this give-away! And I LOVE the website, I might add.
I'm so excited about this giveaway! I'm new to Essential Oils; currently only using Tea Tree in homemade skin care but I have been wanting to expand my use of them as I strive to be more green. I lost my job when the company I worked for closed last summer & now I stay home with my 7 1/2 month old daughter. I began making my own household cleaners to be both frugal & green; especially wanting to reduce the use of chemicals around my daughter! I mostly use baking soda & vinegar but have read several recipes that include Essential Oils; Lavender & Peppermint in particular. I am excited to learn more about the many uses of Essential Oils! Thanks for being so generous with this giveaway :-)
I wanted to start going the more natural path when it comes to my family. Just not sure which oils I to start with and how to use them I have learned something new everytime I read your blog. Keep up the great blog
I'm interested because I hav stage IV endometriosis! The giveaway may be over but I felt compelled to comment! Chemicals make me sick! From the ones in our foods to the one's used to clean I get sick off the littlest amounts! I've used several essential oils and my go to for pain or acne is clove oil! It needs a carrier to be used but it is my wonder drug! Love the blog!
Ashley Rawson
The oil in the craft section of Wal-Mart is NOT essential oil -- it is manmade fragrance oil and will not work like essential oils do. They're fine if you just want something to smell nice, but otherwise they don't do much.
I AM SO ALLERGIC TO EVERYTHING, I HAVE ATOPIC DERMATITIS,BREAK OUT SO BAD TO SUN,FLOWERS,DANDER,DUST MITES,FRANGRANCES,LOTIONS,SO MUCH, HAVE HEADACHES JUST ABOUT ALL THE TIME.. WOULD LOVE TO USE THESE OILS, TO SEE MAYBE THEY WOULD HELP ME..:)
I love essential oils. My daughter and I have very sensitive skin so we use them to make shampoo. It would be wonderful to stock up.
I love essential oils. As I find recipes for things, I slowly buy what's needed. My family uses them to make cleaning supplies, shampoo, laundry soap, etc.
LLP has been my headache reliever for the past 20 yrs... Too many irons in the fire & allergies give me headaches! Love how the essential oils make me feel, rubbed on temples & back of neck at hairline!! Love how they affect those around me, too! Use to use a diffuser in my little herb shop with lemon/lavender blend... everyone loved!! :)
I'm new to making my own laundry detergent and since I love the smell of lavender it makes me want to make all my own and some fabric softener too...so I am going to need to purchase more of it <3
Hi!
I am ever so interested in essential oils! I have built my little collection and try to introduce as many ways to use them as possible!
I have gone no shampoo for 2 months now and my scalp isn't itchy anymore! My hair is still quite oily so I am trying to find different ingredients that would get it back to normal.
I am also eager to help my son (4 years old) in keeping a good health and immune system. I cook already from fresh veg and organic food but I still feel it's not enough. Thank you for doing this blog, I can't wait to learn from it!
Lots of love,
Una
I am interested in giving the oils a try because I am getting very tired of the doctors being so quick to prescribe medicines (pills, etc.) I would much rather get more natural options that would be available for me. Would be great to win them for a start to a healthier, more natural future. Thanks!
I already swear by essential oils. I am familiar with Young Living's blends. We use Valor and Panaway with peppermint on the top all the time for aches and pains. Mgraine is the best for migraines. I have never used Lemon or Lavender but trust those would be amazing too.
Essential oils are so much better than drugs. And they don't have nasty side effects and they smell good to.
I have always been drawn to a more natural/green/homeopathic type of lifestyle but my first husband (of 18 years) was against any of that "new-age mumbo-jumbo" so I put it on the back burner much to my dismay. I remarried 2 years ago to a wonderfully supportive man that lets me indulge in a more healthy lifestyle. My 8 year old step-son was diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds the day he turned 7. He hates it! His 2 younger brothers are also those higher energy types and we are afraid that their mom will jump on the medication bandwagon with them too. I've done a little research into essential oils helping with keeping people calm and focused. Since we have 7 kids, and I've been out of work for over a year, our money situation has been very very tight with nothing extra to spend on anything that wasn't paying the bills, gas for the cars, and food. Basically, I just need a foot in the door so I can feel like what I'm doing really DOES make a difference in our kids lives! I have many family members and friends that are into doTerra oils and I can see a difference it's made in their lives... now it's my turn (hopefully!)
I love using essential oils with my clients in my massage practice. I use blends during their massage and make blends for them to use at home. My clients love this. Most of them were not aware of how much EOs could do to help their conditions.
I have always loved lavender and use it often in my bath. I am just learning about EO's and all their uses. Cant wait to try the skin tag remedy.
I'm just getting started on EO's and loving it ~
Hey Rebecca,
I am a LMT and I love incorporating essential oils in my Massage sessions. I am a such a believer in herbs and anything that comes from the earth. I would love to be considered for the give away.
Peace
Darice Hakim, LMT
This is awesome! I'm just starting to learn about doterra oils, LOVE THEM! The beginners kit is AWESOME because you can pretty much take on the world with just lavender, lemon and peppermint! I get regular headaches and a little peppermint on your forehead is the perfect solution. A little lavender ( diluted with coconut oil) has become a part of my two year olds bed time routine. I currently have the aroma touch therapy kit, which doesn't include lemon. :(
Essential oils are wonderful. I love it at bedtime when the kids prolong going to bed with every little ache and pain (which didn't hurt 10 minutes earlier when they were wrestling with Daddy! lol) I just pull out the lavender or melaleuca or which ever their owies need - and voila! all better! Good night little ones!
I love anything to do with natural healing and essential oils are to use. I would love to win these EOs.
Most present news, these are natural components products! These products are made by natural components. It gives your skin feeling soft and builds your fairness.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home