Better Vision with Improved Eye Health
The eyes have it!
I don't take my vision for granted but, strangely enough I've always accepted the fact that my eyesight will slowly diminish. I started wearing readers in my late 30's, and contacts in my 40's...what's the big deal? It happens to everybody right?
Since discovering essential oils I believe we can slow the degeneration of our eyes if we give nature's medicine a chance, my eyes have been opened so to speak! There's a wide variety of powerful essential oils sourced from from all over the world that show great promise for improving eye health.
Dr. David Hill, a world renowned essential oil expert and others have suggested that they have improved their vision with long term regular use of this blend AKA DIY Immortelle.
1 part Frankincense
1 part Cypress
1 part Lavender
1 part fractionated coconut oil
For ease of use, add equal parts to a roller bottle and dab on facial bones surrounding the eyes morning and night. Careful not to get too close! I'm also a fan of adding this blend - increased to 12 drops each (minus the coconut oil) to the basic All Purpose Healing Salve Recipe, creating an anti-aging salve blend {Click Here for How To}
With longterm use twice daily, you just might improve your vision to point of not needing readers. The protocol comes with another huge bonus...it's a wrinkle reducer blend too!
![]() |
| HI MOM |
My Mom has battled with Macular Degeneration (Wet) for years and is now having remarkable success with Clove essential oil. Once again, slowing degeneration by incorporating a natural alternative, pure plant essence.
This is her protocol: 2 drops Clove EO on the bottom of her feet morning and night.
By choosing a natural alternative like PURE Clove essential oil my Mom's eye specialist has refrained from her usual eye injections during the last year because of the marked improvement he was seeing! Yay Mom!
One last remedy for improved eye health,
make your own eye drops.
make your own eye drops.

5 parts distilled water
2 parts raw honey
1 part organic apple cider vinegar
No need to refrigerate. This is a special formula found in Stanley Burrough's book, Healing for the Age of Enlightenment.
According to Modern Essentials, these drops have been used for Glaucoma, cataracts, spots, film and growths of various kinds. Apply drops one at a time to each eye several times a day until condition has cleared. Be forewarned, it might sting a little.
Be Well!
As always, enjoy a 10% discount on all Spark Naturals orders with this code: campwander




17 Comments:
Hi, Rebecca! I have corneal haze and thought I'd try the honey/vinegar mixture. You wrote of your mom's experience w/ the Imortelle and clove, but I was wondering if anyone you knew had any experience w/ the honey/vinegar mixture. I tried it in one eye and it just really stung and instantly turned red. The sting went away after a moment or two, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had success with this or if the stinging is a bad sign. Thanks!
Amber, if you have an eye condition...you might want to check with your Dr. first. I know there's a bit of a sting to this because of the ACV but it's worked for pink eye etc.
I have heard that the pads of the pointer and middle finger link to the eyes so putting clove oil there is good also :)
I am a believer in using Clove Essential Oil for macular degeneration in one of my eyes, which was diagnosed several years ago as having (wet)Macular Degeneration.
I rub 4 drops of Clove Essential Oil mixed with several drops of Coconut Oil, on the bottoms of my feet morning and night. I have been doing this for over a year now, and haven't had a shot in my eye since I started. (I had many of them before I started.) I am extremely grateful for this oil.
May I ask how you mix the clove oil with the coconut oil? I would love to create this and give it to my Mom, just not sure how to "pre-make" this. Thank you.
I couldn't find an e-mail button but I just have some general questions. What do you like about the spark natural brand of oils that you use? Have you tried other brands? Doterra is very popular in my area but I don't buy that they are the best and only credible source for essential oils. Thanks.
Marla, I love SNs quality, affordability and accessibility - all are important to me. dT has a great product too but they're just not accessible for everyone.
Do you have anything for DRY Eyes?
So I got small sample of Cypress to make the "Immortelle". I started mixing and got into making it and realized I put in Witch hazel instead of FCO. (I had just made your all-purpose with WH) Help! Could I still use this for same/similar purpose or am I stuck with a useless mixture? Thanks!
Rae, you can still use the WH blend, just be careful around the eyes of course :)
I am 43 and was told last year I have dry Macular Degeneration in both eyes. My right eye is worse than my left. Over the past few weeks I have noticed it getting worse. I take the recommended vitamins. So I was very excited to see this post. What is the best to start with?
Susan, I would suggest Clove first and foremost as per my Mom's success with this protocol. 2 drops of pure Clove mixed with a little carrier oil massaged onto the bottom of each foot every morning (2 drops per foot).
what about post lasik regression? i had lasik surgery over ten years ago, and recently i've had to resort to wearing prescription glasses again for driving. would any of these improve my vision?
thanks
What exactly do you mean when you say parts? I would like to make sure I have my measurements correct.
Equal drops of each oil used whether it be 1 for a single application or 20 for a larger quantity :)
I just made my first bath of eye drops that's listed in the book. Except I did 1/2's cup on the parts so 5 of the 1/2 for the distilled water 1 cup honey = 2 1/2's and 1/2 cup cider. So hopefully I did it right.
So how do you get rid if wrinkles
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home